Application ProcessFirst consideration is given to those students who already have siblings registered in the school. Second consideration is given to students who apply from schools which offer similar academic programmes or follow a similar academic syllabus. Third consideration is given to students with the most academic ability keeping in mind space availability and the date when the application was first processed. All other considerations may or may not play a major role in the admission process depending on the individual case.
- Step 1: Complete an MES Application Form online.
- Step 2: Visit MES Cairo to
- sign the application
- submit the required documents (listed below).
- set an appointment for the assessment.
Assessment results are announced within 2 weeks from the assessment date. If accepted, a deposit will be required within seven days of receiving the acceptance call to secure the students place.
- Original birth certificate – computer generated (Egyptian students)
- Copy of student's passport and residence visa valid for no less than six months – this should not be a tourist visa (non-Egyptian students).
- Two recent passport-size photos of student.
- Copy of mother and father's ID (National Number) and passport copies of non-Egyptian parents.
- Original academic report from previous school for last 2 academic years.
- Stamped attendance statement from previous school starting from Year 1.
- Letter of good conduct from previous school for students in Year 6 and above.
- Attendance statement or success report for last academic year stamped by the Educational District.
- Transfer request stamped from both the school the student is transferring from and the Educational District.
- Electronic transfer request from previous school.
- Attendance statement from previous school stamped by the Ministry of Education of the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Last school report stamped by the Ministry of Education in the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Issuing a letter of admission from the Educational District for both Egyptian and non-Egyptian students transferring from abroad
Part I: The required documents for the admission process
Part II: Additional documents required for those transferring within Egypt:In case the student is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to present all the above mentioned documents in addition to the following:
Part III: Additional documents required for students transferring from abroad:
In case the student is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents in Part 1 in addition to the following: