Teaching vacancies are posted here as they arise. Applications for teaching positions can either be emailed to email@example.com or submitted through the MESCATS portal.
Applications must include the details of at least three professional referees and a passport style photograph.
Teaching contracts for overseas-hired colleagues include:
- Competitive, tax-free salary
- Nominal settling-in allowance
- Monthly contribution to housing and extensive support from our dedicated 'Housing Team' to source accommodation upon arrival
- End of service gratuity, accrued annually
- Support with Bank registration, account management and transfers
- Local medical insurance for employees and dependents
- Subsidised international medical insurance through BUPA for the employee
- Access to meaningful continuing professional development
- Tuition fee waiver at MES Cairo for legal dependents of school-age
As we receive many applications annually our recruitment policy is to acknowledge short-listed applicants only.
Please note that MES Cairo is committed to safe recruitment practices and will undertake reference, credential and police checks in accordance with our robust Safeguarding Policy.